Profiles on characters in the TV series Fievel's American Tails.
Characters With Their Own Pages
- Fievel Mousekewitz: A young mouse with a love for adventure.
- Tanya Mousekewitz:Fievel's older sister.
- Yasha Mousekewitz:Fievel's baby sister.
- Papa Mousekewitz:Fievel's father, named Bernard in this series.
- Mama Mousekewitz:Fievel's mother
- Sophie Mousekewitz: Papa's sister from Russia, who comes to visit in one episode (exclusive to the series). From "Aunt Sophie's Visit".
- Cat R. Waul:Fievel's arch-nemesis.
- Sweet William: Formerly one of Waul's cronies, who started a gang of his own.
- Chula the Tarantula: Fievel's other arch-nemesis, and Cat R. Waul's sidekick.
- Tiger: The only cat friend of the Jewish-Russian mouse family.
- Miss Kitty:Tiger's girlfriend. – from "Law and Disorder". A caricature of Dorothy Gibson.
- Felonius "Earless" Poultroon: A former member of the Cactus Cat Gang who now follows Sweet William.
Characters Exclusive to the Series
The town blacksmith and Jack's father, an Australian mouse. He likes to wrestle crocodiles and talks about doing so often. A caricature of Crocodile Dundee, and quite possibly inspired by Jake fromThe Rescuers Down Under.
Dr. Travis T. Hippocrates
A traveling self-professed "doctor" with a top hat and a southern accent, modeled off of the stereotypical snake oil salesman often seen in the Western genre. He gave away hiccup sweets and tried to sell everyone in town a placebo cure. Appears in "A Case of the Hiccups".
The dog guard on the train. – from "The Gift".
One of Fievel's school mates, who enjoys playing with his boomerang, and is seen hanging out with Fievel on occasion. Most likely from Australia, unless born in America to Australian parents.
Another one of Fievel's school mates.
A girl in Fievel's class, with light tan fur and blonde hair, and a southern accent. She attempts to read "Mary had a Little Lamb" with the hiccups in "A Case of the Hiccups" and gets laughed at.
The school teacher, probably a mole, who runs the schoolhouse. He is interested in the education of Green River's youth, and encourages Tanya on her path to becoming a singer.
Mr. J.M. Schimmel
Owner of the general store in Green River. He has a German accent and a cranky demeanor, though he seems to be good friends with Papa Mousekewitz. He and his son Sydney don't seem to be mice, lacking big ears and long tails, so are probably some other type of rodent.
An elderly prospector mouse, who is well-versed on the history of Jeremiah's lost gold mine, and convinces Fievel to discover its whereabouts. He actually first appears during the song Way Out West from An American Tail: Fievel Goes West. From "The Lost Mother Lode".
Another former Cactus Cat Gang member who now follows Sweet William.
Fievel's classmate, who bullies him often, makes fun of him, and lies to get Fievel into trouble. He is ungrateful when Fievel rescues him from Cat R. Waul too. Son of the shopkeeper Mr. Schimmel.
|Fievel's American Tails|
|Characters||Papa Mousekewitz • Mama Mousekewitz • Tanya Mousekewitz • Fievel Mousekewitz • Yasha Mousekewitz • Tiger• Cat R. Waul • T.R. Chula • Miss Kitty • Sweet William • Sophie Mousekewitz • Characters in Fievel's American Tails|
|Episodes||Fievel, the Lonesome Ranger • Law and Disorder • Little Mouse on the Prairie • The Gift • A Case of the Hiccups • The Legend of Mouse Hollow • Babysitting Blues • The Lost Mother Lode • A Mouse Known as Zorrowitz • Mail Order Mayhem • Aunt Sophie's Visit • That's What Friends Are For • Bell the Cats|